Sunday, August 12, 2012

A College Student's Sleep Cycle

We all know that the college lifestyle is the busiest. Between classes, homework, tests, work, friends, food, and sleep... Sleep is usually the one that gets put last on the priority list.
But as we all know, going without sleep is quite the same to being drunk. And you can't excel in everything like America's depicted average college student when you're sleep-drunk. Soon, you're so sleep-drunk that you crash, and there's nothing you can do about it.
I suffer from this lifestyle, and in the beginning, my sleep schedule starts out pretty well.

Then, I begin to get a little too busy...

And then, sleep gets put way down there below the bottom of the ocean, below the core of the earth, and back into space, on my priority list.
And so begins the vicious cycle of trying to become nocturnal and diurnal at the same time.


Suddenly, everything just seems really weird.... reaaaallllyyyyy weeiiirrrddd....
And then... When I physically can't take it anymore...


I crash.


And repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment